Applying for China Business Visa is considerably difficult. If all the required documents are not ready, you visa can be rejected. This article can be referred to improve the awareness of the documents required for China Business Visa in Sri Lanka.
1. Basic Documents Required for China Visa
Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and two blank visa pages , if you have previous passports please provide them too.
- Properly filled Visa Application Form
- Passport size color photo – bare-head, full face
2. Supplemental Documents Required for China Business Visa (M Visa)
- “Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit” （被授权单位邀请函）or “Confirmation Letter of Invitation” from Duly Authorized Unit (被授权单位邀请确认函)，or Original “Invitation Letter for Foreign Experts”(外国专家来华邀请函原件）.
- Documents on the detailed commercial activity issued by a trade partner in China, or trade fair invitation or other invitation letters issued by relevant entity
- Following details need to be contained in the invitation letter.
a) Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
b) Detailed Information on the visit, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, evidence of financial source for expenditures in China.
c) Correct Information on the inviting entity or individual
- Local company covering letter
- Less than three pages of the copy of local company bank statement
- Copy of Business Registration Certificate
If you are able to provide all the Documents Required for China Business Visa, you can get China Business Visa by yourself.